Support Mimir Chamber Music Festival
The Mimir family extends beyond the artist faculty and young artists to include our listeners, supports and friends. You can help bring Mimir to the widest possible audience by getting involved.
Donations to Mimir earn even more privileges, since these gifts keep the festival tuition-free for Mimir Emerging Artists. This is a crucial part of attracting talented musicians regardless of their financial circumstances. You or your company can be recognized in the printed programs, or even from the stage at a concert.
The first step is to keep up with the current Mimir news by subscribing to our mailing list. We look forward to greeting you at PepsiCo Hall on the TCU campus this summer!
Donation LevelsFESTIVAL UNDERWRITING
Encore! Level — $15,000 - 25,000
Underwriting for the 2020 Mimir Festival concert series and outreach to audiences worldwide.
Bravo! Level — $5,000 - $10,000
Underwriting for production of one entire evening concert featuring performances by professional Mimir Artists.
Quintet Level — $2,500 - $3,500
Underwriting for concert performances by two professional Mimir Artists.
Quartet Level — $1,000 - $1,500
Underwriting to provide financial support and coaching for one selected 2020 Emerging Artist group.
Trio Level — $750
Sponsors coaching and mentoring for one individual Emerging Artist musician by professional Mimir Artists.
Duo Level — $500
Sponsors Master Class for Emerging Artists.
Solo Level — $275
Underwriting for community outreach and video performances for hospitals, churches and senior centers.
$25 — $275
• All donors will receive special invitations to online receptions after opening and closing concerts.
• Sponsors at the Solo Level will receive one home-delivered meal from Blue Mesa Grill or a gift card of comparable value.
• Sponsors at the Duo Level and above will receive a home-delivered meal for two from Blue Mesa Grill or a gift card of comparable value.
• Donors at the Duo Level and above will be invited to a one-of-a-kind Italian cooking experience with Alessio Bax, from his kitchen in New York, NY!
• For federal income tax purposes, your tax deduction is limited to the amount in excess of the value of goods or services received. If you wish to decline all benefits and make a 100% tax-deductible donation, please include that information in the memo portion of your check or the online form.
• Solo: $20 value received (one Blue Mesa meal)
• Duo and above: $40 value received (two meals)